Monday, April 18, 2011

Tight Dresses on "Normal" Girls

So, hopefully I am not embarrassing anyone, but I came across a picture today of a girl who is potentially around my weight (but I would predict skinnier) and is wearing a skin tight dress. I asked the guy I routinely hook up with about what guys think of this type of outfit on girls who have normal, athletic bodies and aren't twigs. He said he think it looks good. Perhaps, the girl in the photo to the side is just standing at an awkward angle and yadda yadda ya, but there are girls out there who are not fat, but then put on something skin tight that I think exaggerates their stomach or their butts and it doesn't look good. WHY? I mean I just don't get it. I'd rather wear something that's loose that will hide the curves I disapprove of or at least something that doesn't look like I painted it on. Am I being too harsh or am I just too conservative/boring? Even when I was skinny I never liked extremely tight things... even on girls who have zero curves I don't think it looks good. It's probably just me, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I agree. I have a pretty normal body. A little muscular, but I would NEVER wear something like that. It's just not flattering. You can take an otherwise good looking female and put her in something like that and it's just gross.

    ReplyDelete