Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bad, Bad, Bad

So yesterday started out fine and dandy. I was CRAVING some sort of pasta/cheese combo, but managed to convince myself a caesar pita would be just as satisfying. It was. I had only had about 500 cals when I burned at least 500 doing 10 min trainer - cardio, Slim in 6 - Ramp it Up, Brazil Butt Lift - Bum Bum, & Brazil Butt Lift - Cardio Axe. Probably closer to 600. Which would have been awesome, but then I get this news.

And of course, I'm an emotional eater.

This boy, I'll call him CG, who I've been hooking up with (but would never date) invited some other girl to a fraternity thing. It was just a friend, and he wants to take me to the big deal one, the formal at the end of the semester, but I'm just annoyed. I mean, I took him to my sorority formal last weekend and this minor frat thing was two days ago. I'm whining, but mostly because I don't want to think about it enough to say anything that could even be considered profound.

Needless to say, I shoveled 7 popcorn chicken anytizers into my mouth and three portions (aka the ENTIRE BOX) of macaroni and cheese, which was about 380 calories a serving. Not wanting to have eaten in one hour which should've taken me days to eat, I felt so guilty I purged it all back up. It was really bizarre to try and quietly do this as my roommates were all around. I just took a shower at that time and probably ran the water a little longer than necessary.

But I was still feeling sorry for myself and ate 40% of a Gotta Have It from Coldstone, Chocolate Devotion. Yummmm. I also proceeded to dip chips into the chocolate ice cream and eat those. I finished the bag. Pathetic, I'm aware. I didn't purge this up because I was feeling so sorry for myself, I just plopped right into bed.

I don't understand, it's not that I'm that into CG because if I was I would try and date him. Something else has been going on with me. I've been sleeping in and missing classes non stop and instead of freaking out like I normally do, I really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment