Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wii Fit Calories Burned

So I've owned a Wii Fit since early January. When I first got it, I loved it and played on it all day. Sometimes, yes, breaking a little bit of a sweat. Anyways, I always assumed it's calorie count was low. So today I figured I'd strap on my HRM that I got for my birthday and actually see how many calories I'm burning just sort of messing around on the game.

Basically, my HRM told me I burned 333 calories after only starting to measure partway through my activities. The Wii told me all of my activities totaled to 241 calories.

I seriously couldn't believe this, but I found other people who've said the same thing. Pretty cool, pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. I found the same thing from my exercises on the Wii Fit - so congrats! It's always nice to know that you've been burning more calories than you'd thought. :)

    ReplyDelete