Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Basically, I Suck

So, what have I been up to? I was blogging a few times a day and I sort of fell off the face of the earth. April 28th was my 22nd birthday and then that following weekend was my sort-of-boyfriend's fraternity's away weekend. Then final exams pretty much started and then I had a mess related to moving. So I haven't blogged for a month... and managed to gain 6 lbs as well. I feel awful. I finally finished moving in to my new place, weighed myself, and wanted to die. My original goal was to have lost SEVERAL pounds by now as my ex-boyfriend who said he broke up with me because I was getting fat is arriving tonight for a wedding this weekend.

It's actually more of incentive not to have sex with him so he can't see me naked. A few pounds can be hidden in skirts and dresses, but my body looks awful when I'm nude right now. Disgusting. I'm so discouraged.

I'm taking summer classes. I should get into a routine for eating and waking up and what not.

I've been so inexplicably tired lately though. However, I'm hoping that if I start blogging again, I'll start losing weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment